Director of Operations - Cleanups Division
The Director of Operations – Cleanups Division is an integral member of the 4Ocean executive team. Serving as a primary point of communication and knowledge, this person is responsible for organizing the logistics of coastal and offshore cleanup efforts, as well as the implementation of new international cleanups. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and an extensive project management background. They will be expected to foster national and international relationships between individuals, organizations, and governments in order to assist 4Ocean’s mission towards becoming the largest, most reputable ocean cleanup organization in the world.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Structure the build out and oversee 4Ocean’s domestic and international Cleanups Division.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to arrange permits, equipment rental/purchase, organize labor/volunteers, logistics, and legal.
• Build new relationships and sponsorships both domestically and internationally.
• Travel for multiple days to potential cleanup sites for discovery and research purposes.
• Target most heavily affected areas to conduct impactful ocean cleanups.
• Further develop the launch of new cleanup initiatives & methods.
• Manage a team of 5-7 directly reporting cleanup coordinators.
• Must be located at corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, FL with the flexibility to travel internationally.
Experience Qualifications and Skills
• 10 years minimum of project management experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A strong appreciation for the environment and sustainability
• Multi/Bilingual – a strong plus
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Life Insurance
• 401K matching
• Competitive Salary
Are you open to international travel and able to travel internationally?
Are you based in or willing to relocate to Southeast Florida?
What is your annual salary expectation?
Please include your cover letter and be sure to tell us about your:
• Directorial or managerial experience (include team size)
• Most recent/relevant position - roles & responsibilities
• Experience with national and/or international work travel
• Experience with Event planning and coordination
Please also tell us why you are best suited to become 4Ocean’s Director of Operations – Cleanups Division.
Please upload your resume
Do Not Fill This Out